Job title: (a) Senior Corporate Administrator (b) Corporate Administrator (c) Assistant Corporate Administrator
Company: Alliance Financial Services Ltd
Job description: Job Description
- Manage a portfolio of companies under the supervision of senior staff;
- Perform the day-to-day administration of the companies, and monitor compliance of files, according to the relevant laws of Mauritius and of our internal procedures;
- Draft and prepare minutes of meeting, resolutions, prepare board packs;
- Attend clients’ payments requests
- Prepare and file statutory documents with the relevant authorities;
- Liaise with external parties such as regulatory bodies, banks and auditors, as well as with clients.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Job Requirements Qualification
- Degree Holder in Management or Finance or ICSA or any other relevant field;
- Working experience in a Management Company as administrator of at least:
- 1 year for Assistant Corporate Administrator ;
- 2 to 3 years for Corporate Administrator;
- 3 years and above for Senior Corporate Administrator.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written (English & French)
- Ability to work in a team and in a dynamic environment
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Be well versed with the MRA Rules, Companies Act, Financial Services Commission Guidelines, Trust Act and other related Acts and Regulations.
- Knowledge on AML CFT
- Flexible to travel abroad for client meetings (expenses to be borne by company)
About Alliance Financial Services Ltd
Management company licensed by the FSC
Date posted: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:09:38 GMT