Job title: (a) Senior Corporate Administrator (b) Corporate Administrator (c) Assistant Corporate Administrator
Company: Alliance Financial Services Ltd
Job description: Job Description
- Manage a portfolio of companies under the supervision of senior staff;
- Perform the day-to-day administration of the companies, and monitor compliance of files, according to the relevant laws of Mauritius and of our internal procedures;
- Draft and prepare minutes of meeting, resolutions, prepare board packs;
- Attend clients’ payments requests
- Prepare and file statutory documents with the relevant authorities;
- Liaise with external parties such as regulatory bodies, banks and auditors, as well as with clients.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Degree Holder in Management or Finance or ICSA or any other relevant field;
- Working experience in a Management Company as administrator of at least:
- 1 year for Assistant Corporate Administrator ;
- 2 to 3 years for Corporate Administrator;
- 3 years and above for Senior Corporate Administrator.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written (English & French)
- Ability to work in a team and in a dynamic environment
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Be well versed with the MRA Rules, Companies Act, Financial Services Commission Guidelines, Trust Act and other related Acts and Regulations.
- Knowledge on AML CFT
- Flexible to travel abroad for client meetings (expenses to be borne by company)
About Alliance Financial Services Ltd
Alliance Financial Services Ltd has particular expertise in offering reliable services in connection with the formation and administration of Offshore Companies, Foundations and Trusts. We also specialise in providing a full range of services with respect to Fund Set Up & Administration. Alliance is licensed and Regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius.
Date posted: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 05:07:38 GMT