Job title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Soft Skills Consultants (Mauritius) Ltd
Job description: Job Description
Our client, an international multinational specialised in industrial risk management is looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Training and Electrical Department to become part of their dynamic and professional team.
His/Her duties and responsibilities involve to:
– Offer administrative support for the smooth running of both the training and electrical departments and other general administrative duties, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing, and filing;
– Ensure proper planning and preparation of training sessions
– Follow up of training sessions and trainees feedback
– Preparation of invoicing for both training and electrical departments
– Create and maintain marketing tools for the training department
– Carry out and track purchasing activities for both training and electrical departments and maintain good supplier relationship
– Allocate and follow up of the equipment for both training and electrical departments.
- – Holder of minimum Higher School Certificate
– At least 3-4 years’ work experience in a similar position
– Excellent communication skills – written & oral (English and French);
– Be self-motivated with strong planning and organizing skills;
– Ability to respond to tight deadlines;
– Team player & Professional attitude; * – Be flexible, resilient, and able to think out of the box;
– Computer Literate: MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Ability to handle tools such as Google, Microsoft, Zoom, etc.
– Driving Licence will be an advantage
Date posted: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 06:06:39 GMT