Job title: Administrator
Company: PLEXUS WEALTH INTERNATIONAL
Job description: Plexus Wealth International is an international company, with a branch in Mauritius, at Mapou and are looking to recruit 2 Administrators to join the team. Members of our team get exposure to clients and investment products in a wide range of countries. There are many facets of our business and over time we like to rotate people so that they learn new things and build their knowledge base and career.
Every client is different and has their own unique situation, goals, and dreams. So, we are dedicated to meeting the individual needs of every client. Driven by a sense of purpose and integrity, we strive to grow the assets of our clients and help them achieve the financial outcomes they desire.
- Prepare Bank Analysis and invoices.
- Prepare a list of the agreements.
- Update minutes and resolutions folder to bring up to date with signatures and actions.
- Prepare Client Risk Assessments for all clients and any other compliance documents.
- Update client’s KYC and compliance documents.
- Prepare application forms for account opening and all BCI forms.
- Ensure all FICA has been saved.
- Saving of documents in client folders.
- Load books reports.
- Prepare payments.
- Saving payments in client folders.
- Assisting with Quarterly Reviews.
- Checking cash balances.
- Maintaining spreadsheets.
Requirements, skills, and experience:
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in the finance or admin field.
- At least HSC.
- The job would consist mainly of data-entry and excel reporting, so Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Web based application.
- No degree holder but a certificate or diploma in accounts or finance.
- At least 1 year working experience in BPO.
Expected salary: The salary would be MUR 18,000 per month.
Location: Mapou, Mauritius
Date posted: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 23:47:22 GMT