Job title: AML/CFT & Data Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Ocorian delivers administration and compliance services for funds, corporate, capital markets and private clients.
No matter where in the world our clients’ hold financial interests, or however they are structured or need to be supported, we will provide a tailored and personalised solution that is individual to their needs and fully compliant to the needs of their stakeholders, regulators and the investment itself.
We manage over 15,000 structures for 6000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Ocorian is currently looking for a dynamic person to fulfill the role of an AML/CFT & Data Analyst in our Mauritius office.
This strategical objective is led by a dedicated specifically trained team embedded within Ocorian Mauritius. This growing team will roll out globally the due diligence and data management process, establish the adoption of it and will interact actively with the offices in other jurisdictions as well as with their clients to ensure regulatory required due diligence and data objectives are met.
Conduct the following within prescribed deadlines (but not limited to):
- Review client files in line with the pre-defined global AML/CFT file review and data management process.
- Identify and advise of CDD deficiencies and agree approach to obtaining additional information.
- Liaise with other Ocorian offices as well as with their clients.
- Review and update any client information on the Ocorian systems.
- Manage and secure data integrity.
- Ensure an awareness and understanding of Regulatory requirements, standard, simplified and enhanced CDD measures in relation to the relevant jurisdiction/s and apply appropriately.
- Ensure jurisdictional regulations are met.
- To achieve quality and quantity objectives as set out on a daily and weekly basis.
- To adhere to all internal policies and procedures.
- Report and provide regular updates to the Senior Officer or any other designated person and provide general assistance to the latter and to undertake any ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Ensure completeness of due diligence documents and information for a portfolio of clients according to Ocorian Policies and Procedures.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all information on Ocorian, its clients and employees at all times to safeguard the professional reputation of Ocorian, its employees and its clients.
- Accurate time recording in accordance with Ocorian Policies & Procedures.
- Comply with all information security policies, procedures, and guidelines in place at Ocorian to ensure information security.
- Degree holder/ In process of completing a degree in Law/Management/Finance or have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/ICA/ACAMS).
- Ideally a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in the financial services, compliance, legal or audit environment.
- IT savvy with ability to learn any IT Systems related to the job.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Flexible, energetic and enthusiastic.
- A solution driven attitude to problems.
- Willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
THE POST HOLDER WILL BE EXPECTED TO
Be committed to continuing professional education.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times
Date posted: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 22:21:34 GMT