Job title: API Planner – Mauritius
Company: Aspen Pharmacare
Job description: Aspen Global Incorporated (AGI) is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited and was established in 2008. It is a global specialty and branded multinational pharmaceutical company with a presence in both emerging and developed markets.
AGI has been the launchpad of the Group’s Global expansion. We are very proud that from Mauritius we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable products. Our key business segments are Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Commercial. Our global Brands comprises sterile Focus Brands that include Anaesthetics, Oncology and Thrombosis products. Many of the Aspen supplied medicines are lifesaving or medically critical.
- Over 200 people employed of which 75% are Mauritian.
- One of Mauritius’ largest companies with a turnover in excess of 40 billion Mauritian Rupees.
- Diverse workforce with over 20 different nationalities.
- We are liaising with over 60 different subsidiaries worldwide every day.
- Supplied more than 700 million packs of medicine worldwide since inception.
We are now recruiting for an API Planner, who will report into the Associate Manager, Supply Chain.
Overview of Role
This role will be responsible for end to end management of the API portfolio from the procurement to the service to customers
- Manage all orders once they have been placed on the system until ready to be delivered by site.
- Dealing with Issue Management effectively to minimize supply disruptions. Own customer issues relevant to Orders to the point of resolution and provide timely follow-up with customers regarding order status, delays and delivery issues.
- Manage regular meetings with the sites and customers to discuss S&OP, order book, Key Performance Indicators, as well as potential improvements.
- Coordinate rationing exercises with sites and customers when there are constraints in supply.
- Global demand and supply analysis including demand change control on a regular basis for assigned portfolio.
- Identify products with short term and long term supply constraints that will result in out of stock. This includes collaboration with customers, sites and Aspen Global Planning Team on actions to ensure continuity of supply.
- Management of firm period changes in accordance to internal approval framework.
- Order Book Accuracy: ensure suppliers maintain the order books accurately and in a timely manner.
- Help document and continuously improve processes that deliver work class service to our customers.
- Review contracts relevant to assigned portfolio and collaborate with Legal and Projects Team where applicable.
- Gatekeeper of supplier and distributors’ contract terms.
- Report and analyse, on a regular basis, on sites and customers’ Key Performance Indicators. Provide Corrective and Preventive Actions when necessary.
What you will need to be considered
- Degree in Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience preferably in an international environment with supply chain exposure
- Previous customer service/order management experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Ability to work in a fast paced international environment and meet deadline
- ERP exposure would be an advantage
What’s in it for You?
We have established a reputable business in just over a decade and as we continue to grow we remain committed to your personal & professional development. You will be entering a challenging & rewarding environment and a culture where courage, learning, intrapreneurship, fun and wellbeing are central. AGI is proud to offer a competitive total rewards system that continue to make us a desirable workplace.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies
Aspen will not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact the Aspen Global Inc. HR department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. Obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Aspen Global Inc. In the absence of written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Aspen Global Inc. Aspen Global Inc. therefore shall not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Date posted: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 01:51:37 GMT