Job title: Application Analyst
Job description: Application Analyst
Mauritius Req #16258
Thursday, June 15, 2023
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
About the Position
Reporting to the Support Manager, the Application Analyst is responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to Ceridian’s Dayforce customers. You will work directly with customers as well as collaborate with your team members and other internal teams to champion customer priorities and drive incidents to closure. The Application Analyst will combine excellent technical and functional problem-solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top-notch customer-focused support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in a technically challenging and rewarding role. Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry-related experience. The ideal candidate is looking to grow his/her career within our Customer Support team and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Who you are?
You are a customer service-focused professional with an analytical mindset and exceptional technical skills. You are highly skilled at navigating customer needs and demands, managing conflict, and delivering thoroughly tested resolutions. You are currently providing customer support in technology to clients, and you want to join a scaling, global company where you can shine as an individual contributor and as a senior-level subject matter expert.
- Providing rapid response and effective resolution to incidents
- Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding client expectations
- Deliver outstanding customer service. You will enhance the client support experience, demonstrating a high level of client engagement, and developing strong relationships with key clients.
- Ability to handle escalation effectively
- Proficient use of CRM systems to document actions taken in a concise and timely manner
- Meet business SLAs (Resolution and response time)
- Give recommendations for process improvements
- Developing solid product expertise
- The education and experience.
- Degree in I.T., Engineering or any related fields
- The customer service skills. You prioritize an exceptional customer experience. You know how to work closely with clients to understand their frustrations, keep conversations on-point, and effectively manage expectations, and you want to use new technologies to solve problems. You understand the nature of B2B support.
Main: Mid Shift (1130 – 2030)
Second Shift (14:30-23:30) once per week depending on your turn
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 02:10:58 GMT