Job title: Application Analyst
Job description: Application Analyst
Mauritius Req #16402
Thursday, July 13, 2023
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
The Application Support analyst will have to ensure the delivery of quality software service and solutions to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide support service to clients
- Achieve delivery of core/customized solutions in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Conduct peer reviews
- Provide effective team collaboration
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Provide good communication skills to achieve excellent customer service
- Provide support via email and phone to clients on product
- Escalate to Team Lead and/or Lead Engineer if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact project delivery schedules
- Take ownership and do follow up on project/s assigned
- Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Other duties may be assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in software development, testing or support environment.
Experience / Skills / Competencies
- Computer/IT Literate
- Proficient in SQL, SQL Server, XML/XSL
- Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Work efficiently/effectively on support tasks
- Be self-driven to ensure responsiveness and resolution time targets are met.
- Analyze and prioritize incidents/change requests, ensuring that the incident/change request process are followed
- Ensure documentation/log completeness
- Support business users
- Understand support framework
- Ensure SLAs are met
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 04:11:17 GMT