Job title: Associate Manager – Business Solutions – Mauritius
Company: Aspen Pharmacare
Job description: Aspen Global Incorporated (AGI) is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited and was established in 2008. It is a global specialty and branded multinational pharmaceutical company with a presence in both emerging and developed markets.
AGI has been the launchpad of the Group’s Global expansion. We are very proud that from Mauritius we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable products. Our key business segments are Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Commercial. Our global Brands comprises sterile Focus Brands that include Anaesthetics, Oncology and Thrombosis products. Many of the Aspen supplied medicines are lifesaving or medically critical.
- Over 200 people employed of which 75% are Mauritian.
- One of Mauritius’ largest companies with a turnover in excess of 40 billion Mauritian Rupees.
- Diverse workforce with over 20 different nationalities.
- We are liaising with over 60 different subsidiaries worldwide every day.
- Supplied more than 700 million packs of medicine worldwide since inception.
We are now recruiting for an Associate Manager – Business Solutions, who will report into the Manager – Business Solutions.
Overview of Role
This position is responsible for leading the Applications Development team within the Business Solutions stream in order to ensure all technical development in various platforms e.g. ERP, SharePoint, .NET etc. is provided on time, to the correct level of quality along with appropriate validation documentation. Manage actions to realize approved Business Solutions strategy. The role evaluates business strategies, requirements and provides ongoing support and expertise in implementing projects, best practices and delivering timely, accurate and relevant solutions. The role also ensures that the IT solutions and related services are aligned to the IT quality management system and policies and principles are adhered to.
- Business Process Expertise
- Demonstrate specialist process knowledge and insight into Quality Assurance processes and regulatory requirements;
- Practically gather user requirements and translate them to lean and pragmatic functional specifications;
- Design GxP solutions with the correct balance of controls to drive lean solutions whilst meeting compliance to GxP requirements;
- Analyze end-to end business processes to identify and categorize in-depth the GxP applicability, hazards and impacts.
- System Knowledge
- Demonstrate extensive functional knowledge of Pharma Electronic Quality Management System (Preferable Trackwise Digital);
- Demonstrate extensive functional knowledge of Regulatory Information Management System (Preferably Veeva);
- Functional knowledge for these systems and processes includes the configuration of the modules as well as the integration into other core applications including SAP and ServiceNOW;
- Maintain and improve functional knowledge in the configuration of these systems to provide continuous improvements.
- Business Relationship Management
- Be a trusted business partner with domain expertise for Pharmaceutical Best Practices and Portfolio, Program and Project Management Best Practices;
- Shares knowledge with business and IT about technology trends and solutions in the market;
- Provides technical, functional, and operational support to the internal customer.
- Team Management
- Lead on-shore and off-shore IT business analysts in project/change execution;
- Manage available capacity for optimum utilization;
- Evaluates team performance and development;
- Be hands-on while managing staff responsible for deploying, administering, and troubleshooting solutions.
- Service Management
- Develop strategies for service delivery and service transition to ensure continuous improvement on solution delivery maturity;
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in accordance with AGI standards;
- Works closely with business leaders and users to anticipate, plan and prioritize various application solution requirements;
- Ensures the projects and changes are delivered on time, within budget and to specification. Capacity is planned and all risks and issues are mitigated.
- Supplier Management
- Provide guidance and standards for the procurement of application development, configuration, and maintenance services;
- Ensure KPIs/SLAs based on the business requirements for projects and changes are defined;
- Monitor and report KPIs/SLAs to the IT Leadership team;
- Review and improve contracts to verify if the contractually agreed performance is delivered and to define improvement measures if required.
What you will need to be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience in a related field;
- Proven experience in leading multiple technical teams and delivering multiple consecutive projects;
- In-depth experience (7+ years) with application development from both a technical and management point of view. Strong technical background, with commitment to process and quality orientation;
- Hands on .Net, Sharepoint, ABAP, Fiori experience is essential to verify quality of application development service;
- Good level of one or more Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall, Agile etc;
- In-depth understanding of systems design concepts with a proven track record in project implementation and support.;
- Demonstrated ability to create, manage and complete complex projects using project management processes, tools and methods;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral and ability to work efficiently with peers, end users, management, and outside vendors;
- Ability to coordinate requests from different business areas.
What’s in it for You?
We have established a reputable business in just over a decade and as we continue to grow we remain committed to your personal & professional development. You will be entering a challenging & rewarding environment and a culture where courage, learning, intrapreneurship, fun and wellbeing are central. AGI is proud to offer a competitive total rewards system that continue to make us a desirable workplace.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies
Aspen will not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact the Aspen Global Inc. HR department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. Obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Aspen Global Inc. In the absence of written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Aspen Global Inc. Aspen Global Inc. therefore shall not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Date posted: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 05:06:03 GMT