Job title: Back End Developer
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
- The structured design, realization and maintenance of complete GUI functionalities and the underlying architecture
- Drafting and maintaining the (technical) documentation associated with the applications
- Support with information analysis
- Drafting and maintaining application documentation
- Experience with working in Agile/SCRUM projects
What do we expect?
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- +3 years of experience as an API- developer
- A higher professional education work and intellectual level
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, JSON, Visual Studio, MVC, SQL Server, AJAX and web services
- Experience with MVC and Entity Framework is a plus
- Experience with REST API
- Some knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation, Team Foundation Server, SharePoint
- Good communication skills, analytical thinking, result orientation and creativity
- A high degree of IT curiosity
- Team spirit
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Thu, 03 Aug 2023 05:26:35 GMT