Job title: Become full stack developer at SD Worx
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you develop a whole range of interactive web-based HR platforms for our customers, colleagues worldwide and your own team. A permanent contract from day one! But also:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: a vast opportunity to grow as an individual, getting hands-on experience around different types of testing with free training courses and learning from other experienced professionals
- Career growth: a well defined structure to climb the seniority ladder and/or become an scrum master, Product Owner, Agile Coach, etc.
What do you have to offer?
An all-round passion for front-end and back-end development and a strong drive to achieve a smooth user experience. But also:
- An IT or maths degree
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Broad technical skill set:
- .NET Core (C#)
- Rest API
- Entity Framework Core, SQL Server/DB2µ
- Azure Devops + CI/CD, Git, Scrum
- Experience with Azure? That’s a bonus!
Which task can you expect?
As a full stack developer at SD Worx you’re part of a multifunctional agile team. You build, verify, and manage software modules for our interactive HR platforms, mobile apps and digital tools.
In doing so, you strive for a consistent high-quality experience for our customers. To achieve this, you translate their functional and technical requirements accurately into user-friendly software for a variety of HR tasks: from attracting and training employees right to their remuneration.
Have a look into what your schedule could look like below:
What to expect from the application process?
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 05:08:57 GMT