Job title: Billing & Invoicing Specialist
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Which task can you expect?
- Process European and Intercompany customer invoices in accordance with contracts or Ad Hoc agreements for revenue streams.
- Ensuring compliance with Internal Controls
- Resolve customer and internal billing queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that invoices are paid on time and that there is no adverse impact on SD Worx or its customers
- Assist with the month-end close and reporting requirements
- Review and approve customer contracts on Salesforce and the finance system
- Ensuring billing is set up and actioned on Go Live for each service
- Maintain the billing data in the finance system actioning any amendments or terminations
- Investigate and resolve failed billing feeds
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Billing & Invoicing Manager
- Proven expertise in a billing environment – minimum 3 years
- Very good communication in English and French, written and spoken
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 22:12:02 GMT