Job title: BOOKKEEPING SPECIALIST
Job description: Spartan Bizcorp is an international trading company of Consumer-Packaged Goods. We help large consumer goods companies grow their business in existing markets and expand into new ones. Headquartered in Singapore, with a branch office in Dubai, Spartan is looking to expand into the African region via a second branch office in Mauritius.
Spartan Bizcorp works with renowned manufacturers such as Unilever, JDE, AB Food and PZ Cussons.
Ready to join us in this adventure?
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Bookkeeper to join the team and manage all the financial records of our head office in Singapore.
The successful candidate will receive guidance from our appointed external auditor based in Mauritius.
The ideal candidate should have several years of bookkeeping experience and proficiency in working with Quickbooks Online Accounting Software.
- Monitor bank accounts daily and update bank balances on Google Sheets.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Verify the accurate recording of transactions in the appropriate day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Prepare books for the trial balance stage.
- Conduct partial checks of the posting process.
- Calculate quarterly VAT based on Singapore laws (guidance will be provided by our auditor).
- Enter data, maintain records and generate monthly reports and financial statements.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll promptly.
- Compute monthly commissions for the Sales team.
- Maintain hard copies of company records.
- Collaborate with auditors for the annual audit.
Tagged as: accounting, finance
- Proven experience in bookkeeping.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping principles and accounting payable/receivable.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Strong data entry skills with a keen eye for numbers.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and Quickbooks Online accounting software.
- Proficiency in English.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office.
- Customer service oriented.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Gain international exposure by working with a reputable global company.
- An exceptional salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
- A monthly allowance to cover for Medical insurance and Transport will be provided.
- An annual bonus will be paid based on the company’s performance, with a minimum of 1 month’s basic salary.
- Collaborate with well-known global brands.
- Join a company where dedication is rewarded.
- This new branch in Mauritius offers excellent career advancement opportunities.
Date Posted June 26, 2023
Location: Mapou, Mauritius
Date posted: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 01:51:45 GMT