Job title: Chief Technology Officer
Job description: Business Description :
Founded in 2020, our client is a forward-thinking company whose foundations are compassion, commitment and expertise, specializing in the digital transformation of workspaces. With a team currently numbering over 50 employees, we recently established our presence in Mauritius in January 2023.
Developing a strong local team has been their goal since their arrival on the island. Currently made up of 6 talented individuals, they aim to reach a team of 10 members by the end of this year and around 20 next year.
Our client is looking for a Chief Technology Officer who is highly motivated due to their dynamic growth. A self-starter and leader who has strong technical expertise, a genuine appetite for challenges and innovation, and the ability to get involved in the day-to-day work of the company. Management skills that are results-oriented and align technology with business objectives, while ensuring effective collaboration and optimal use of the Salesforce platform.
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources, Identification of an organization’s technological risks and opportunities + highlighting obsolete technologies and key technical levers
- Manage team members, organize bootcamps, inform employees of Salesforce updates, set up internal practices, support and monitor employees’ skills development. Managing Deployment of large-scale projects
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Experience Level : +3 years of proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy and / or 5 years of experience working on Sales Cloud
- Degree Level : BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate
- Language Level Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Leadership and organizational abilities Problem-solving aptitude
- Transport allowance
- 2 days WFH / 3 days office
- Training and Certification
- Medical insurance
- Various benefits (bonuses, referral program, teams events, etc)
Date Posted August 16, 2023
Location: Calebasses, Mauritius
Date posted: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 04:27:54 GMT