Job title: Client Services Administrator
Job description: It’s never been a more exciting time to join our organisation. Tricor and Vistra have now merged to form one organisation, which means we’re now a powerhouse of over 9000 colleagues in 50+ jurisdictions across the globe. We’re seizing the opportunity to create a purpose-led organisation that will unlock significant value for our business, our clients, and our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Client Services Administrator, based in our Vistra, Mauritius Office. Reporting to the Manager, this full-time and permanent position is based in Mauritius and offers regional coverage, allowing you to make a significant impact to our Corporate Administration Services (CAS) and its’ growth.
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to clients
- Prepare, review and attend client meetings, organising the preparation of shareholder and board meetings
- Prepare and review various standard documents such as Minutes of Meetings, Power of Attorney
- Respond to client queries within stipulated timeframe
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of market/regulations (legal, tax, accounting, reporting, market developments)
- Assist in preparing monthly statistics/KPI for Senior Management
- Report and escalate business issues as and when required
- Record the working hours/client in the time billing system according to the objectives set
- Take initiative by proactively following up on daily matters; and
- Be a team player and be supportive towards your colleagues.
- Good communication and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks requested at the same time
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Ability to solve problems and work independently and as member of a team
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience with a professional services firm; and
- Partly/Fully Qualified ICSA or a degree in Law, Management, Economics and Finance.
At our Vistra Mauritius office, we believe in putting our employees’ well-being first! We offer a flexible hybrid working arrangement and probation leave.
Additionally, we provide a Medical Scheme, Sponsored ACCA and ICSA, Study/Examination Leave, Pension Scheme, Group Personal Accident, Death & Disability Cover and an excellent job exposure and career prospects.
If you are excited about working with us, we encourage you to apply or have a confidential chat with one of our Talent Acquisition team members. Our goal is to make this a great place to work where all our people can thrive. We hope you join us on this exciting journey!
Date posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 01:05:26 GMT