Job title: Continue your career as QA Engineer
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you develop a whole range of interactive web-based HR platforms for our customers, colleagues worldwide and your own team. A permanent contract from day one! But also:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: a vast opportunity to grow as an individual, getting hands-on experience around different types of testing with free training courses and learning from other experienced professionals
- Career growth: a well defined structure to climb the seniority ladder and/or become an scrum master, Product Owner, Agile Coach, etc.
What do you have to offer?
An all-round passion for software testing and a strong drive to achieve a smooth user experience. But also:
- any BSc degree in the IT field
- good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Selenium Webdriver
- Technical skills
- Sound knowledge of Azure DevOps
- CICD process
Which task can you expect?
As a QA Engineer at SD Worx, you will be working in a multi functional agile team. You will be mainly responsible to build quality into the development process by performing manual testing, automated testing and by using various tools to achieve specific testing goals.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 02:22:11 GMT