Job title: Coordinator, Food & Beverage
Company: Kerzner International
Job description: Coordinator, Food & Beverage
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Sparkling in warm Indian Ocean, on a private peninsula wrapped in ribbons of sand, One&Only Le Saint Géran is a vibrant tropical playground where the marvels of Mauritius are revealed in ultimate style. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About the Role
The Coordinator, Food & Beverage is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Food & Beverage department through coordination, administration, and proper communication.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out the Food & Beverage department’s secretarial duties.
- To maintain and coordinate the Food & Beverage department’s calendars on a weekly basis.
- To maintain and coordinate Restaurants’ bookings.
- To work closely with the Director, Food & Beverage/Assistant Director, Food & Beverage/Outlet Managers for all administrative tasks.
- To prepare proper Food & Beverage department forecast for all F&B Venues in accordance with the directives of the Director, Food & Beverage/Assistant Director, Food & Beverage/Outlet Managers.
- To maintain effective cost and revenue in all areas of the Food & Beverage department.
- To manage the department’s Roster nand attendance system.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the Food & Beverage Admin office.
- To identify, rectify or report office equipment malfunctions.
- To raise purchase requests and store requisitions for the Food & Beverage department.
- To provide updates to all colleagues of the Food & Beverage department on the company Policies, news, announcements etc.
- To handle all incoming and outgoing Food & Beverage correspondence including guests’ feedbacks promptly and accurately.
- To administer all mail going in and out of the Food & Beverage Admin office.
- To ensure a proper filing system is maintained for all Food and Beverage records and financial reports.
- To ensure that all F&B collaterals including menus are clean and displayed correctly in the entire Food & Beverage department.
- To prepare Menu card for all required events.
The desired qualification for this role is at least a Higher School Certificate. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in the same role in an international ultra-luxury resort and must be fluent in written and spoken English and French.
Position open for locals only
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
Date posted: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 01:27:17 GMT