Job title: Coordinator, Guest Experience
Company: Kerzner International
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Sparkling in warm Indian Ocean, on a private peninsula wrapped in ribbons of sand, One&Only Le Saint Géran is a vibrant tropical playground where the marvels of Mauritius are revealed in ultimate style. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About the Role
The Coordinator, Guest Experience covers an array of duties such as pre-arrival communications with guests as well as Concierge and Operator duties as established by the Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor. The Coordinator, Guest Experience plays a key role in establishing the communication with future guests and is responsible for the pre-arrival experience of guests, from reservation to the arrival. The Coordinator, Guest Experience is also responsible for answering external and internal calls; for ensuring proper call routing and tracking; for editing and creating messages for the Resort’s messaging software; for responding to guest for queries for their future stay; and for preparing itineraries for future guest stays.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To answer internal and external calls as per the Resort’s standards.
- To initiate pre-arrival correspondence with guests or with travel agents for future stays.
- To answer guest and travel agent queries for future stay.
- To actively promote hotel services to guests for their future stays.
- To contact and make necessary bookings to Resort or to a third-party service for the guest’s future stays.
- To keep records of all correspondence with future guests or travel agent and to transmit it to relevant departments.
- To ensure all guest experience records and reports are always kept up to date.
- To draft itineraries for a guest’s future stay corresponding to the services or experiences booked.
- To reconfirm all pre-booked details with guests for their future stays.
- To communicate to the relevant departments about all necessary queries that future guests may have and to ensure that they are replied to.
- To inform your superiors of any issue or glitch with future or in-house guests.
- To raise glitches for in-house guest when necessary.
- To be up to date with all services and activities in the Resort and to promote them to in-house or future guests.
- To update guest information in SAGA and OPERA as and when necessary.
- To use ALICE for all relevant communications: tickets, requests, glitches, itineraries.
- To attend departmental briefings as scheduled.
- To always adhere to the code of conduct.
- To follow the Resort’s procedures pertaining to your position in case of emergency.
- To know how to operate the fire control panel of the Resort and to communicate with the relevant departments in case of alarm.
- To keep your work area or station tidy and in good working condition.
- To perform Concierge duties as and when scheduled or requested by Superiors.
The desired qualification for this role is at least a Higher School Certificate and a National Certificate Level 3 in Front Office. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in the same role in an international ultra-luxury resort and must be fluent in written and spoken English and French.
Position open for locals only
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
Date posted: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 00:24:33 GMT