Job title: Coordinator, IT
Company: Kerzner International
Job description: Coordinator, IT
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Sparkling in warm Indian Ocean, on a private peninsula wrapped in ribbons of sand, One&Only Le Saint Géran is a vibrant tropical playground where the marvels of Mauritius are revealed in ultimate style. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About the Role
The Coordinator, IT will help in maintaining the company’s Information Technology system and networks. The Coordinator, IT will ensure the functionality and efficiency of the computer and telecom systems via technical and administrative tasks. The Coordinator, IT is also responsible for facilitating the interaction between end-users and higher-level support; for monitoring the system and network performance; for organising maintenance activities (e.g., backups), troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration; as well as for maintaining licenses and upgrading schedules.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems, including PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals such as printers.
- To provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance.
- To communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
- To follow the standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- To ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals.
- To oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- To keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet the business and system requirements.
- To develop and implement all IT SOPs/policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision.
- To manage workstation endpoints, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- To manage telecommunications infrastructure, policies, and procedures.
- To manage the IT Servicedesk and ensure the IT Inventory/SLA’s are up to date.
- To be compatible with the Work-from-Home philosophy and to be able to provide IT support/assistance to end-users/Guests remotely.
The ideal candidate should have at least a Higher School Certificate and a Diploma IT/Computer Science. The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in the same role in an International Ultra-Luxury resort and must be fluent in written and spoken English and French.
Position open for locals only
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
Date posted: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 01:21:43 GMT