Job title: Customer Care Associate
Job description: Company Description
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings.
Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis?
Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on
If you have questions about the company or open roles you can
This position interacts with all EcoVadis customers (Buyers & Suppliers) to provide exemplary service that respects the unique relationship each customer has with us and serves as an EcoVadis ambassador to the world.
· Provide support for customers primarily via email, chat, and phone to ease their experience on the platform, answer questions, and provide consultative assistance.
· Take appropriate steps to listen, understand, and engage with the customer to find solutions & communicate options.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of the EcoVadis platform, processes, & practices ensuring quality assistance with incoming customer queries.
· Understand and communicate industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product and platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer’s success
· Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation.
· Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Bachelor or Diploma in Communication, International Business Management or any related field having at least 1-year working experience
- Fluent in English and French, additional languages is a plus
- Candidates not having above but HSC holder with more than 2 years of working experience in the related field will also be considered
- International exposure in a support role (even if only dealing with international clients over the phone)
- Good oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills and aptitudes:
- Excellent customer service skills and quality oriented attitude
- Knowledge of Zendesk software would be an advantage
- Ability to work in an international team and be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive communication and sales skills
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Starting date: ASAP
Position: Permanent Contract (Probation period of 6 months)
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Mauritius is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to make an impact. We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
What we offer:
- Support with all the necessary office and IT equipment
- Wellness allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Travel Grant allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Remote work from abroad policy
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid/ full remote work
- Pension contributions and optional private health coverage
- Internet and electricity bill allowance
- CSR activities
- Community service day when volunteering
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you. You can be part of an awesome team and make sustainability real!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
Date posted: Sat, 05 Aug 2023 07:23:34 GMT