Job title: Data Management Associate
Job description: Company Description
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on
If you have questions about the company or open roles you can
As a member of the Data Management Team, you will be responsible for the entry of accurate supplier information into the EcoVadis database:
- Conduct internet-research to clarify and validate companies’ registered information such as legal entity, their business activity and scope of operations.
- Input such information of companies of various sizes, industries and global locations, into EcoVadis suppliers’ database using Country company registers and online databases
- Respond to queries from clients via email and contact internal and external stakeholders to get more information when required
- Adhere to set methodology, rules and guidelines for the Qualification process
- Ability to work independently to achieve set quantitative and qualitative targets on daily operational tasks
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Qualification process
- Participate in Collaborative initiatives with other teams within the organization, such as Supplier Engagement (support, live news research and engagement by phone)
- Accept other responsibilities related to the function as and when required
- Working on projects
- Good HSC results, Diploma and Degree holders will be considered.
- 1 year working experience; previous experience in data or internet research skills is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French are a must. Proficiency in additional languages is a definite plus.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and other desktop tools.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Starting date: ASAP
Position: Permanent Contract (After successful 6 months probation)
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Mauritius is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to make an impact. We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
What we offer:
- Support with all the necessary office and IT equipment
- Wellness allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Travel Grant allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Remote work from abroad policy
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid/ full remote work
- Pension contributions and optional private health coverage
- Internet and electricity bill allowance
- CSR activities
- Community service day when volunteering
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you. You can be part of an awesome team and make sustainability real!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Date posted: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 22:50:52 GMT