Job title: Digital Strategist – ASAP
Job description: Our client is a leading Indian Ocean integrated communication agency located at Moka. Born in 1995 and based in Mauritius, they are one of Africa’s most creative agencies. The team consists of 75 with multicultural origins from Africa, Europe, India and China have the natural gift of understanding people and cultures. Every day, they lead the change in the industry by creating purposeful brands which drive results.
- Does working in an intensely creative environment excite you?
- Is your head full of ideas for digital marketing you’re dying to realize?
- Are you passionate about actualizing a brand’s full potential through Social Media?
- Ready to be a game-changer in the world of digital communication?
You might be the right fit for us!
As a Digital Strategist, you will drive these actions :
- Digital Strategies and Trends
- Develop the digital strategies for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Monitor competitive intelligence, strategic and technological benchmarking
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices Digital Marketing
- Prepare and manage digital media plans
- Oversee the launch of digital campaigns
- Manage Facebook Ads campaigns
- Manage LinkedIn Ads campaigns
- Manage Google Ads campaigns
- Implement emailing strategies
- Measure ROI and KPIs, provide suggestions for improvement Team Management
- Lead a team of community managers
- Empower the team of community managers
- Review and give feedback on content and campaigns
- Review and analyse monthly reports Project Management
- Lead digital projects for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Lead digital presentations and reporting
- Write digital briefs and define project objectives
- Collaborate with influencers/content creators
Requirements, skills, and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Digital Strategist or a similar role
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing digital communication strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Loves working within a team structure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn & demonstrate creativity.
Location: Moka, Mauritius
Date posted: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 07:20:56 GMT