Job title: Finance Manager
Job description: About our client:
Our client is a listed international service and investment company with expertise in five Segments: Finance & Technology, Hospitality & Travel, Logistics, Malls, and Reals Estate & Agribusiness. It has its branches spread across 50+ offices, providing employment to more than 5,000 people all over the world. Our Client is one of the top high-value business groups in Mauritius.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will play a pivotal role in overseeing financial operations, managing budgets, and ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Prepare accurate financial reports, conduct in-depth analysis, and provide strategic insights to the Head of Finance;
- Collaborate with department heads to develop budgets, monitor performance, analyze variances, and ensure adherence to guidelines;
- Supervise daily financial operations, implement internal controls, and optimize financial processes for efficiency;
- Participate in negotiations, collaborate on marketing campaigns, conduct cost-benefit analysis, and develop pricing strategies;
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations, coordinate audits, and identify/mitigate financial risks to maintain stability;
- Monitor cash flow, prepare forecasts, and manage liquidity, implementing strategies for optimal cash reserves and liquidity;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, resolve financial issues, and communicate financial information clearly to stakeholder.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics.
- CFA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Strong knowledge of applicable industry legislations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Financial Management Role.
- Financial system experience and excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Outgoing personality, result oriented and excellent team player.
- Demonstrated Team Leadership Experience.
- Strong sense of Ethics.
Location: Port Louis, Mauritius
Date posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 23:30:13 GMT