Job title: Financial Analyst
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Which task can you expect?
The Accounting Department of SD Worx consists of an international team of +/- 50 team members. The Financial Analyst role is to manage the financial records of the company, including recording of transactions, processing of payments and preparation of financial reports. The Financial Analyst needs to ensure that the company’s finances are accurately recorded. The team is globally organized and the Financial Analyst will be collaborating with accounting colleagues across different countries. Still, local presence and team spirit is key to share best practices and stay close to the business. These activities result in a very dynamic team, taking up different challenges, close to the heart of the company and with a good balance between routine operations and ad hoc work.
- Daily Cash book processing
- Process invoices, accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Reconciliation of customer and supplier account
- Monthly group intercompany netting off
- Monthly computation of provision for bad debts
- Prepare journal entries on the system
- General ledger reconciliation
- Assist on preparation of intercompany reconciliation
- Attend to queries from suppliers and customers
- Process addition and retirement of asset
- Run depreciation
- Preparing month closing reports (pivot tables)
- Assist on preparation of audit file schedules (quarterly basis)
- Team up with Accounting team members globally
Expectations, experiences & Knowledge
- ACCA Level 2 with minimum 3 years relevant experience in Accounting
- Good business acumen with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent English-written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and easy contact to interact with finance colleagues and the wider organization of the company
- Proven experience with global ERP systems & Microsoft Office
- Adapt to changes and learning new things constantly
- Ability to plan and organise work priorities
- Proactive and motivated with an excellent attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Out of the box thinker (challenge and bring continual process improvement)
- Multinational exposure working with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of foreign currency book keeping
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:58:34 GMT