Job title: Financial Modeling & Automation Associate
Job description: Company Description
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
Our purpose is to guide all companies toward a sustainable world. EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on . If you have questions about the company or open roles you can .
As a member of the Financial Modeling & Automation team (FM&A) you will take part in a variety of projects including but not limited to controlling tools development, management tools implementation and process automation. You will closely cooperate with other Finance & Administration (FAM) teams, including Accounting, FP&A, FINCO IT, Billing, Procurement, etc.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Focusing on improvements and automation of current tools and reports
- Identifying, analyzing, improving and automating business processes
- Implementation of new financial tools incl. debt collection and treasury management systems
- Acting as a business partner for procurement team when analyzing the best solutions for the company
- Maintaining and further development of tools, features, releases covering occurring needs in terms of budget, forecast, closing process. In particular maintenance of Capdesk platform (equity management tool)
- Collaborating closely with other FAM departments
- Supporting FAM team in the day-to-day operations
- 3+ years of experience in automation or in finance departments with a good knowledge of back office processes
- Good command of English is required
- Very good understanding of MsExcel (VBA and relational databases are a plus)
- Project management skills / autonomy in project coordination
- Analytical approach / attention to detail
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with different management levels
Start date: ASAP
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Mauritius is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to make an impact. We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
What we offer:
- Support with all the necessary office and IT equipment
- Wellness allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Travel Grant allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Remote work from abroad policy
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid/ full remote work
- Pension contributions and optional private health coverage
- Internet and electricity bill allowance
- CSR activities
- Community service day when volunteering
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you. You can be part of an awesome team and make sustainability real!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Date posted: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 22:24:44 GMT