Job title: Fund Accountant- Corporate Solutions (Fund Accountant- Corporate SolutionsAssociate)
Company: Apex Group
Job description: Description
Fund Accountant- Corporate Solutions
Role Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Department: Corporate Team
Employment Type: Permanent
The Apex Group has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Administrator to join our inclusive and collaborative team in Ebene, Mauritius. This full-time role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
As a Corporate Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining bank accounts, including bank account opening, initiating transfers and wire instructions and liaising with the bank. You will also handle and provide support on day-to-day matters as delegated by the immediate and subsequent reporting line(s).
In your first few weeks in this Associate Corporate Administrator role, you can expect to:
- Liaise with clients, as required, on day-to-day matters.
- Ensure that all matters are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner, including monitoring tasks.
- Attend to all required statutory filings with FSC, ROC and other statutory bodies.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
As a Corporate Administrator (Associate), you will be responsible to, under the guidance of seniors:
- Maintain bank accounts, including bank account opening, initiate transfers / wire instructions and liaising with the bank.
- Handle and provide support to seniors on the day-to-day matters as delegated by the immediate/subsequent reporting line(s). Liaising with clients, as required, on the day-to-day matters.
- Assist in convening meetings of directors/shareholders, attend board meetings and prepare minutes.
- Assist in effecting customer due diligence (CDD) as per AML Code and maintain an updated list of CDD for all companies.
- Assist on FATCA and CRS filing.
To apply, you will need a degree or a started/partly completed ICSA or equivalent. You will also require the following:
- 1+ year of working experience in the Global Business Sector
- A client service mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and strict timelines when required
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail in a digitised environment.
- As a truly global business, we tailor benefits to each location to safeguard our people and respect local cultures and ways of working.
- Our people are our greatest asset, and we invest in talent development.
- Join our global network, and you will benefit from education support, sponsorship, and in-house training programs.
The Apex Group Ltd (“Apex” or “the Group”), established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 80 offices worldwide and 12,000 employees in 38 countries, Apex delivers an expansive range of services to asset managers, financial institutions, private clients, and family offices. Apex’s purpose is to be more than just a financial services provider. The Group is committed to driving positive change to address three core areas: the environment and climate change, women’s empowerment and economic independence, and education and social mobility. Life at Apex isn’t just about the work you do. It’s about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today, and the more we grow, the more important that becomes. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take short-term or permanent relocation options.
Date posted: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 23:55:09 GMT