Job title: GAC TEAM LEADER – Mauritius
Company: Smollan East Africa
Job description: Fixed Term 6 moths contract job opportunty in Mauritius
We’re on the lookout for a Team Leader within our operations department who will be responsible for implementing and strategically managing key accounts to achieve organisational and client objectives, create and sustain a profitable environment.
As a Team Lader you will be responsible for:
- Assist with development of account strategic direction – Ensure comprehensive understanding of client needs, strategies, and objectives through interaction with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist to develop account tactical plans in line with customer, client and group strategic direction and objectives
- Assist with Account Management – Optimise trading terms for maximum return trading terms
- Assist with management of sales – determine sales targets, develop, and implement plans and monitor achievement of targets
- Assist with achievement and management of profitability, sustainability and growth – develop strategies for profit maximisation
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management – determine and manage client needs and expectations
- Teamwork and self-management – plan and prioritise, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- Account Management Experience
- Higher Diploma / Diploma in business studies.
- 2-3 years relevant experience preferably in Retail Electronics/FMCG.
Date posted: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 00:56:52 GMT