Job title: Housekeeping Supervisor (Mauritian Nationals)
Company: Minor International
Job description: Company Description
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Housekeeping Supervisor assists the Executive Housekeeper and Assistant Executive Housekeeper in ensuring the smooth operation of the department. The Supervisor needs to assign the team’s daily duties and inspect work for adherence to prescribed standards of cleanliness. You will oversee the development of your team to ensure delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
- At least 3 years’ experience in hotel housekeeping operations
- Effective supervisory skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English & French communication
- Eye for detail
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in delivering results, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Anantara Iko Mauritius and Minor Hotels is right for you.
- Working for an International Brand with over 545 hotels worldwide!
- Numerous opportunities to progress throughout every level of your career
- Free medical insurance
- A large offering of digital learning including LinkedIn courses, eCornell, virtual courses and on site development programs.
- Discounts at all Minor Hotels and Lifestyle outlets around the world
- Benefit from other local discounts i.e. Canal+ promotions and many more!
- Team building activities
- Global task force opportunities offering short term assignments in other locations
- Wellbeing activities
Location: Plaine Magnien, Mauritius
Date posted: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 03:51:42 GMT