Job title: HR Business Partner
Company: Aspen Pharmacare
Job description: Description
Aspen Global Incorporated (AGI) is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited and was established in 2008. It is a global specialty and branded multinational pharmaceutical company with a presence in both emerging and developed markets.
AGI has been the launchpad of the Group’s Global expansion. We are very proud that from Mauritius we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable products. Our key business segments are Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Commercial. Our global Brands comprises sterile Focus Brands that include Anaesthetics, Oncology and Thrombosis products. Many of the Aspen supplied medicines are lifesaving or medically critical.
- Over 200 people employed of which 75% are Mauritian.
- One of Mauritius’ largest companies with a turnover in excess of 40 billion Mauritian Rupees.
- Diverse workforce with over 20 different nationalities.
- We are liaising with over 60 different subsidiaries worldwide every day.
- Supplied more than 700 million packs of medicine worldwide since inception.
We are now recruiting for an HR Business Partner, who will report into the People & Culture Manager.
Overview of Role
This role will be responsible for overall HR strategy execution and business partnering.
- Provide high quality and timely support, guidance and advice to allocated streams, in line with agreed HRBP roles and responsibilities within the company;
- Drive HR Strategical initiatives;
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Leaders on all HR related topics;
- Provide guidance and support to allocated streams and Leaders with regards to learning and development, organizational development, performance & career management and employee relations;
- Provide coaching to managers;
- Connect with the Center of Excellence and Senior HR Manager when applicable.
What you will need to be considered
- Coaching, project and change management skills and the ability to work effectively with a cross functional team in an international environment;
- MS Office proficient;
- Prior working experience (5+ yrs) within a similar role having managed HR portfolios including Performance Management and Employee Engagement;
- Must have solid +5 years working experience as a HR Generalist;
- Degree and /or post graduate degree in Human Resource Management / Industrial Psychology or equivalent;
- Prior working experience as an HR leader – with total ownership on a variety of HR portfolios desirable.
What’s in it for You?
We have established a reputable business in just over a decade and as we continue to grow we remain committed to your personal & professional development. You will be entering a challenging & rewarding environment and a culture where courage, learning, intrapreneurship, fun and wellbeing are central. AGI is proud to offer a competitive total rewards system that continue to make us a desirable workplace.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies
Aspen will not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact the Aspen Global Inc. HR department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. Obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Aspen Global Inc. In the absence of written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Aspen Global Inc. Aspen Global Inc. therefore shall not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Date posted: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 04:01:23 GMT