Job title: HR Graduate
Company: Aspen Pharmacare
Job description: Description
Aspen Global Incorporated (AGI) is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited and was established in 2008. It is a global specialty and branded multinational pharmaceutical company with a presence in both emerging and developed markets.
AGI has been the launchpad of the Group’s Global expansion. We are very proud that from Mauritius we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable products. Our key business segments are Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Commercial. Our global Brands comprises sterile Focus Brands that include Anaesthetics, Oncology and Thrombosis products. Many of the Aspen supplied medicines are lifesaving or medically critical.
- Over 200 people employed of which 75% are Mauritian.
- One of Mauritius’ largest companies with a turnover in excess of 40 billion Mauritian Rupees.
- Diverse workforce with over 20 different nationalities.
- We are liaising with over 60 different subsidiaries worldwide every day.
- Supplied more than 700 million packs of medicine worldwide since inception.
We are now looking for an HR Graduate to join our People & Culture team over the duration of 1 year!
Throughout, you will be exposed to our business and obtain hands-on experience within a global corporation!
You will be tasked with various assignments, each as challenging as the other, in the goal to enhance your development.
- General Admin
- Participate and provide support on various HR projects
- Observe & learn from various members of the team
What you will need to be successful in the Role
- Bachelors or Post Graduate degree in Human Resources, Psychology or any related field
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
What’s in it for You?
We have established a reputable business in just over a decade and as we continue to grow we remain committed to your personal & professional development. You will be entering a challenging & rewarding environment and a culture where courage, learning, intrapreneurship, fun and wellbeing are central. AGI is proud to offer a competitive total rewards system that continue to make us a desirable workplace.
Date posted: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 01:07:57 GMT