Job title: Java Developer Full Stack
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
We are looking for experienced Java full stack Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include Java Development and outbound flow development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept, design to testing.
You should have valuable experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software components
- The development of new functionalities for Globe payroll users
- The refactoring of existing code in compliance with new standards
- The feasibility analysis of back-end feature requests
- Coding and use of reusable libraries in our various microservices
- Writing of technical documentation
- Actively participate in technical design workshops
- Ensure knowledge Transfer from/to Java developers
Educational & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or IT related field
- At least 8 years’ experience of working as a Full Stack or Back End Developer
- Technologies: Java 11, JEE 8, Maven, SQL (PostgreSQL), ActiveMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Angular
- Exposure to Git & GitLab (merge request/review), API Rest
- Industry and full life cycle experience in a java-based environment, along with exceptional analytical, design and problem-solving capabilities
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications using JavaEE platforms
- Experience in Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Experience of Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Exposure in working in Agile Environment * Excellent written and verbal communication in English, French would be very appreciated
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 02:18:36 GMT