Job title: Junior SAP Technical Consultant
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character!
SD Worx SAP Solutions is an international division within SD worx that focuses on digital HR transitions primarily with SAP solutions. We transform our clients’ HR organizations into true business support organizations through smarter technologies that drive organizations’ strategies. Our teams operate mainly across Europe, and we are constantly expanding our horizons.
Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
Which task can you expect?
Junior SAP Consultant
After receiving the appropriate training, the Junior SAP Consultant will be working as a member of the current SAP team and will be responsible for the delivery of SAP HCM/ABAP assets. The primary focus of the Junior SAP Consultant is to provide technical expertise for system design, implementation, testing and support during the different phases of projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recording of analysis and conception of Functional/Technical solution.
- To demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation.
- Documentation of implemented requirements, performance tests and troubleshooting.
- Quality assurance and cooperation in compliance with business processes and service level agreements.
- To accurately log time for completed tasks.
- To participate in team activities and team planning e.g. to improve overall team skills or quality of work.
Competency / Skill Requirement:
- Good interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- Willing to accommodate western-Europe working hours.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills.
Educational / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or IT related field.
- Any relevant experience in the field of application development.
- Prior HCM or Payroll experience would be a plus.
For us, learning and innovating are like breathing, inspiring us to always go beyond. We offer multiple trainings, projects… where you will learn from experts or in practice. From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 04:55:34 GMT