Job title: Light your spark as Java Developer
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
A challenging job in which you develop a whole range of interactive web-based HR platforms for our customers, colleagues worldwide and your own team. But also:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport, internet and mobile (more information available during interview) with an addition of medical insurance fully paid by SD Worx for you and 2 dependents (upgrades available). And a yearly company bonus.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable. We also offer career break options.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: map out your growth path to climb the seniority ladder and/or become an IT architect, agile coach, product owner, technical lead, scrum master, ….
- And all leaves are granted as from day 1!
What do you have to offer?
An all-round passion for front-end / back-end Java development and a strong drive to achieve a smooth user experience. But also:
- Proven professional experience in Java development
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Broad technical skill set:
- Java 11ee
- Rest API
- Azure Devops, Jira, Git, Agile
Which task can you expect?
As a Java developer at SD Worx you’re part of a multifunctional agile team. You build, verify and manage software modules for our interactive HR Systems and digital tools.
In doing so, you strive for a consistent high-quality experience for our customers. To achieve this, you translate their functional and technical requirements accurately into user-friendly software for a variety of HR tasks.
Have a sneak preview in your potential new agenda:
What to expect from the application process? * Fill in the form and upload your CV.
- Is your profile aligned with the job? Then we’ll give you a call.
- If all goes well during that first conversation, we’ll get to know each other better during one or two (Teams) interviews.
- Do we look like the perfect match? Then we’ll draw up a concrete job offer. Hopefully you’ll like it, so we can soon welcome you on your first working day!
*Please note that the start date might be on 1st January 2024.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Light your spark! Join us.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 05:56:16 GMT