Job title: (MAU) Application Analyst
Job description: (MAU) Application Analyst
Mauritius Req #16916
Monday, September 4, 2023
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
(MAU) Application Analyst
About the Position
Reporting to the Support Manager, the Application Analyst is responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to Ceridian’s Dayforce customers. You will work directly with customers as well as collaborate with your team members and other internal teams to champion customer priorities and drive incidents to closure. The Application Analyst will combine excellent technical and functional problem-solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top-notch customer-focused support. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in a technically challenging and rewarding role. Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry-related experience. The ideal candidate is looking to grow his/her career within our Customer Support team and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Who you are?
You are a customer service-focused professional with an analytical mindset and exceptional technical skills. You are highly skilled at navigating customer needs and demands, managing conflict, and delivering thoroughly tested resolutions. You are currently providing customer support in technology to clients, and you want to join a scaling, global company where you can shine as an individual contributor and as a senior-level subject matter expert.
- Providing rapid response and effective resolution to incidents
- Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding client expectations
- Deliver outstanding customer service. You will enhance the client support experience, demonstrating a high level of client engagement, and developing strong relationships with key clients.
- Ability to handle escalation effectively
- Proficient use of CRM systems to document actions taken in a concise and timely manner
- Meet business SLAs (Resolution and response time)
- Give recommendations for process improvements
- Developing solid product expertise
- The education and experience.
- Degree in I.T., Engineering or any related fields
- The customer service skills. You prioritize an exceptional customer experience. You know how to work closely with clients to understand their frustrations, keep conversations on-point, and effectively manage expectations, and you want to use new technologies to solve problems. You understand the nature of B2B support.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 07:34:04 GMT