Job title: (MAU) Application Analyst
Job description: (MAU) Application Analyst
Mauritius Req #16572
Friday, August 11, 2023
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
The Application Support analyst will have to ensure the delivery of quality software service and solutions to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide support service to clients
- Achieve delivery of core/customized solutions in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Conduct peer reviews
- Provide effective team collaboration
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Provide good communication skills to achieve excellent customer service
- Provide support via email and phone to clients on product
- Escalate to Team Lead and/or Lead Engineer if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact project delivery schedules
- Take ownership and do follow up on project/s assigned
- Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Other duties may be assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in software development, testing or support environment.
Experience / Skills / Competencies
- Computer/IT Literate
- Proficient in SQL, SQL Server, XML/XSL
- Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Work efficiently/effectively on support tasks
- Be self-driven to ensure responsiveness and resolution time targets are met.
- Analyze and prioritize incidents/change requests, ensuring that the incident/change request process are followed
- Ensure documentation/log completeness
- Support business users
- Understand support framework
- Ensure SLAs are met
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 04:00:02 GMT