Job title: (MAU) Application Specialist
Job description: (MAU) Application Specialist
Mauritius Req #16914
Monday, September 4, 2023
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
Application Specialist – Dayforce Exports
About the Position
Reporting to the Support Manager, the Application Specialist is responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to Ceridian’s Dayforce customers.This role collaborates with client administrators (including payroll, HR, and IT administrators) and third-party vendors to champion customer priorities and drive integration incidents to closure.The Application Specialist will combine excellent analytical, technical, and functional problem-solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch customer-focused support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in a technically challenging and rewarding role.Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry related experience.The ideal candidate is looking to grow his/her career within our Customer Support team and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Providing rapid response and resolution to complex incidents
- Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding client expectations
- Developing solid product/technology expertise
- Reproducing and meticulously documenting software defects and programming bugs
- Mentoring new hires
- Contributing to the support knowledgebase
- May assist with a wide variety of operational projects, including:
o Monitoring and maintaining the smooth execution of exports
o Programming and scripting tasks
o Enhancing the customer support experience
o Optimizing internal processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Typically 2+ years of support experience
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to bring high level, complex customer issues to resolution
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to be on-call if required
- Experience supporting HRMS, Payroll, or Workforce Management applications
- Has a developing to advanced-level understanding on either XML/XSLT or B2B Sterling; Can run more advanced queries and execute scripts with some guidance
- Experience working with Exports/Interfaces/Integrations
- Exposure to object-oriented programming (C#, .NET)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technology (e.g.; Windows / SQL Server
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 00:10:31 GMT