Job title: (MAU) Application Specialist Principal
Job description: Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
The Application Specialist Principal is responsible for improving the effectiveness of the Support organization by contributing to multiple Product Support initiatives developed to deflect inbound ticket volume and reduce ticket resolution times.
This role is to conduct data analysis to uncover ticket trends and configuration issues at the macro-level across the entire client base. This analysis provides insights as to where the candidate will apply his or her technical problem-solving skills to address issues that occur upstream and downstream from the time our clients go live on Dayforce.
As analysis is conducted and insights learned, the PAS drives change to the internal and client-facing knowledge base, the support training and release readiness methodologies, the tooling used by Implementation consultants and Support representatives, and to the Dayforce product itself. These changes require close collaboration with departments across the organization including Support, R&D, Product Management, Services, Support Operations, and Learning & Development.
Finally, each Principal is tasked with being a functional expert in one or more of the major areas of the Dayforce product. As such, when major issues or complex questions in their area of expertise arise, the principal will be responsible to help provide resolution, come up with ways to prevent the occurrence of the issue/question from arising again, and disseminating the details of the resolution to the broader organization.
- Identifies key defects, gaps, and misconfiguration in the product that address issues uncovered through the call driver analyses
- Leads cross functional meetings with R&D, Product Management, and Implementation (Activate) to action items identified through call driver analyses
- Generates new knowledge base articles and refines existing content based on insights uncovered through call driver analyses and issues/escalations brought up by the Support organization
- Utilizes product knowledge to resolve major issues or complex questions to mentor and train additional resources
- Reviews existing training and develops new training plans
- Self-directed and independent worker with limited need for day-to-day supervision
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in high intensity and dynamic environments
- Strong time management skills
- Recognized Subject Matter Expert by the rest of the Support team and R&D
- Demonstrated ability to work with R&D personnel on highly technical issues and in urgent situations, this includes showing strength in research in the R&D defects logged
- Proven Human Capital Management domain knowledge (i.e. understands the purpose of our products and how clients use the product to perform their jobs)
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
Preferred Educational Experience:
- 2+ years of Dayforce HCM application experience
- Min 2years in a Senior Role
- Well verse with talent modules.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 02:30:20 GMT