Job title: (MAU) Business Operations Analyst
Job description: (MAU) Business Operations Analyst
Mauritius Req #16885
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
The P&T Operations team is a new function at Ceridian tasked with driving scale and growth for the business. The Quality & Strategic Initiatives team focuses on both how we can drive scale by improving the quality of our products and processes, and on our high-level planning and partnerships with teams external to P&T.
In this role, you will own various workstreams, analysis, modeling, strategy, and business metrics. You will deliver objective insights and actionable recommendations that drive impact. You will play an important role in the design and implementation of processes and frameworks to support strategic planning and execution.
Additionally, this role will work closely with adjacent functions like Implementation, Support, and Sales to help drive efficiencies in our bug and major incident processes, customer UAT, and post-release testing. As such, it is critical to have an objective mindset with a focus on tactical execution & driving excellence across the business.
Key responsibilities: –
· Collaborate with the current team to drive global expansion of our customer User Acceptance Testing program.
· Build root cause analysis processes and implement problem prevention processes and strategies focused on reducing customer-found regressions and major incidents.
· Work with the team to implement a means of capturing customer test scenarios at scale, both from customers directly and from Ceridian teams that work directly with customers.
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and support for operations initiatives.
· Collaborate with senior leadership to drive business decisions and outcomes.
· Build strong relationships with P&T team leaders to create a trusted and collaborative partnership to ensure alignment across Product & Technology strategy and Operational initiatives.
· Collaborate with other Operations team members to establish governance and operating rhythm in areas such as quality, roadmap planning, status reporting, business reviews, and organizational goals.
· Collaborate with the rest of the Cloud and P&T Operations team on implementing internal improvements.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or computer Science or equivalent degree and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology, business, or related field.
· 4+ years of experience with software or business operations and planning.
· Excellent communication, issue / problem resolution, and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide objective insights.
· Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Hands-on experience with Dayforce or a similar product.
· Experience working in SaaS environments and interacting with enterprise cross-functional teams is a plus.
· Knowledge of software testing (and automated testing) is a plus.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 07:29:38 GMT