Job title: (MAU) Customer Support Specialist I
Job description: (MAU) Customer Support Specialist I
Mauritius Req #16940
Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
MAU Customer Support Specialist I
As a Dayforce Managed Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for handling inbound customer calls/emails in a fast paced, dynamic call centre environment from multiple queues. A Customer Care Representative will normally handle multiple high volume calls/emails assisting customers with complex questions relating to their benefits and/or payroll questions in a high-volume call centre.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(other duties maybe assigned):
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learned during new-hire training
- Use decision-support computer software programs to respond to common service questions and inquiries
- Position entails a high amount of customer interaction over the phone
- Ensure that customers understand the resolution and provide on-going education to customers
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Proficiently navigate computerized data entry systems or other relevant applications and document accurately all actions taken in a concise and timely manner
STANDARD DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve delivery of tasks in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Meet or exceed process KPIs
- Drive customer satisfaction by providing high quality of service
- Execute corrective and preventive action plans
- Record key delivery data for metrics purposes
- Aim at becoming a Subject Matter Expert in process
- Be an effective team player
- Proactively highlight risks
- Ensure that complaints are proactively escalated
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Mentor & Coach new recruits in their process
DEGREE OF INDEPENDENCE/SUPERVISION REQUIRED:
- Will be formally supervised by Team Lead/Manager
- Promptly escalate exceptions to the Seniors/Team Lead/Manager
- Accountable for individual performance
- Domain Knowledge – US, CA and UK Payroll (desirable – else, to acquire during provided training)
- Time Management and prioritization
- Extensive customer service experience required Able to demonstrate strong written and verbal skills
- Analytical and Reporting Skills
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Quality Focus
- Results orientation
- Capacity to adapt to Change
- People Sensitivity
- Customer Orientation
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- HSC Holder or Higher Education
- 2+ years of work experience in an office environment (preferred)
- Flexibility in terms of working hours (should be able to cover any 9-hr shift)
- Very good command of oral and written English and German
- Very good telephone manner
- Ability to work overtime (Weekday/Weekend) and including Mauritius public holidays
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 01:40:13 GMT