Job title: (MAU) Enterprise Application Specialist
Job description: (MAU) Enterprise Application Specialist
Mauritius Req #16962
Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team-oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
About the Position:
The Application Support analyst will have to ensure the delivery of quality software service and solutions to customers. As a key contributor on the team, you will support our most strategic and largest accounts, collaborating with Development, Product, QA, and Services teams to champion client priorities and drive incidents to closure. You will triage, test, and verify solutions while managing customer relationships and delivering world-class client-focused support. Taking a project management approach, you will work to meet tight deadlines, work extensively on product performance related issues, and provide recommendations keeping the broader client impact in mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Apply technical knowledge, skills, and expertise to provide support services to clients
- Deliver outstanding customer service. You will enhance the client support experience, demonstrating a high level of client engagement, and developing strong relationships with key clients.
- Achieve delivery of core/customized solutions in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Be proactive – and reactive. You will monitor clients’ setup/configurations to identify opportunities and consistently exceed client expectations as you provide proactive support.
- Develop creative solutions. You will triage Dayforce issues with our Enterprise clients and provide an efficient and effective response and resolution to incidents. You will troubleshoot, reproduce, research, collaborate, design, test, and implement resolutions.
- Accurate recording of time, effort, and schedule related activities via trackers
- Escalate to Team Lead and/or Manager if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact project
- Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems
- Seek and respond to development feedback
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Work efficiently/effectively and autonomously on support tasks
- Be self-driven to ensure responsiveness and resolution time targets are met.
- Analyze and prioritize incidents/change requests, ensuring that the incident/change request process are followed
- Support business users
- Understand support framework
- Ensure SLAs are met
Education/Experience: Because of the critical nature of this role, we can only consider candidates who can demonstrate that they meet the following minimum requirements:
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in software development, testing or support environment.
- English Communication, Verbal and Written
- Team Player/Focus
- Customer Service orientation
- Targets / KPI oriented
- Quality Orientation
- Computer/IT Literate
- Proficient in SQL, SQL Server, XML/XSL
- Knowledge of process methodology
- Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 05:04:01 GMT