Job title: (MAU) Manager Customer Support
Job description: (MAU) Manager Customer Support
Mauritius Req #16942
Monday, September 4, 2023
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
Manager Customer Support (Application Support, DF Export)
This is a mid-shift role, 11.30 to 20.30 MAU time.
About the opportunity:
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) software company. Dayforce, our flagship cloud HCM platform, provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management capabilities in a single solution. Our platform helps you manage the entire employee lifecycle, from recruiting and onboarding, to paying people and developing their careers. Ceridian provides solutions for organizations of all sizes, from small businesses to global organizations.
Our vision is to be the always-on people platform for global workforce and it enables us to deliver on our brand promise which is to make Makes Work Life Better.
The Customer Support Manager will oversee day-to-day operations and personnel. The person must be:
- Passionate about people and focused on creating efficiency and cost-effectiveness while providing exceptional service to our customers.
- Organized, reliable, results-driven, have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to solve problems quickly and have ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements.
- Ensure services and solutions are delivered in line with established SLAs.
- Prioritize and manage customer escalations by engaging with customers directly and ensuring appropriate follow up, resolution and process improvement.
- Work closely with clients to follow up on feedback provided through NPS (Net Promoter Score) surveys or any other medium.
- Work to standardize processes across clients to ensure service being provided is repeatable, reliable, and scalable.
- Lead/participate in improvement of the delivery of services from all teams to ensure a cohesive and high-quality service to our customers.
- Ensure appropriate planning and resource allocation to projects and tasks.
- Responsible for recruiting top talent and development of people.
- Provide support, guidance and mentoring to develop knowledge/skills and performance of the team.
- Identify training needs of the team and plan delivery.
- Provide appropriate tools to people to successfully execute responsibilities.
- Ensure process documentation is up-to-date, accurate and being adhered to.
- Establish/reinforce a discipline for consultative approach to solve for source of the problem.
- Identify optimal solutions that will reduce client effort while deriving higher value from the product.
- Collaborate within and across teams to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Work directly with other managers and teams to solve problems, improve processes and practices. A customer view must always be taken.
- Participate in projects that help to advance key strategies and objectives.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships. Work directly with clients and/or Customer Success Manager/Representative to meet objectives and work strategically to plan relevant activities.
- Own and execute on performance management process for employees including goal setting, quarterly reviews, and year-end assessments.
- Work to develop or enhance key metrics and ensure monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date reporting requirements are met.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in Leading teams and servicing customers.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Support.
- Strong ability to develop people and inspire them to deliver great work.
- Knowledge of the HCM industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of Application Integration Framework is desirable.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management, client service and leadership qualities.
- Results-oriented and ability to adapt to changing business priorities and operational demands.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multitask.
- Advanced soft skills; Exactness, Positivity, Empathy and Common Sense.
- People/Culture sensitivity.
Work environment and exigencies
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and firm requirements for quality.
- May be required to work beyond normal working hours to address business needs.
- May be exposed to behaviourally difficult customers on an occasional basis, requirement to adjust work priorities and having to deal occasionally with unexpected deadlines.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 05:02:21 GMT