Job title: (MAU) Software Developer in Test
Job description: (MAU) Software Developer in Test
Mauritius Req #16770
Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
We are looking for a Software Developer in Test (Snr) to join our team to ensure the quality of deliverables throughout the agile software development life cycle.
- Actively participate in continuous application improvements by developing automated tests and helping in Manual Testing.
- Coordinate with developers, QA analysts and product owners to produce stable, maintainable and reliable automated tests
- Ensure automated tests are effectively covering new product features and associated requirements
- Analyze automated test results and improve automated test coverage to maintain product quality
- Identify and offer ways to improve code testability and maintainability
- Be adaptable in learning new methodologies and technologies to improve the automated testing processes
- Participate in the creation and execution of test plans and test cases
- Identify and escalate issues related to plan and quality
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development
- Experience and knowledge in Object Oriented Programming using C#
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database system
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and excellent understanding of the development process
- Experience in Automation Testing using Frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, Fitness…
- Inquisitive attitude a must
Good to have:
- Desired Experience SpecFlow and experienced Tester
- Experience working with enterprise cloud application in HCM space
- Knowledge in web services, API, components, accessibility testing
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
Date posted: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:44:56 GMT