Job title: Mini Bar Attendant
Company: Kerzner International
Job description: Mini Bar Attendant
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Sparkling in warm Indian Ocean, on a private peninsula wrapped in ribbons of sand, One&Only Le Saint Géran is a vibrant tropical playground where the marvels of Mauritius are revealed in ultimate style. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About the Role
The Mini Bar Attendant is responsible for restocking supplies in assigned minibars; for ensuring that customers are charged correctly; for completing inventory; for placing necessary items in trolleys; for rotating stock to ensure freshness; and for cleaning Mini Bars.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To enter in all guest rooms pertaining to Mini Bar at any given point of time.
- To stock, replace missing items; to inspect, move, and clean the Mini Bars in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
- To maintain, track and complete daily worksheet of Mini Bar stock.
- To be responsible for repleshnishment of Mini Bar items in rooms.
- To be responsible for maintaining the Mini Bar Pantry in terms of par stock, stacking and cleanliness.
- To ensure products in Mini Bar are not expired and to take the proper procedure to remove those products as necessary.
- To maintain assigned Mini Bar trolleys.
- To maintain and complete assigned floors and rooms requesting Mini Bar service.
- To follow all required safety and standard operating procedures.
- To ensure rotation of all Mini Bar products.
- To properly complete, maintain and track inventory in assigned pantries.
- To ensure all duties found in the refreshment centre evaluation checklist are followed and that refill reports are accurately filled out.
- To report all Mini Bar concerns to the reporting manager including any guest issues.
- To have knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) systems, Handheld POS, inventory and store requisition software and reporting tools.
- To listen and respond to customer complaints (acknowledge, apologise etc.).
- To cooperate with all team members.
- To always come prepared for the shift with a note pad, corkscrew, bottle opener, and pen.
- To handle cash and be responsible of the cash handled and to be familiar with credit/debit card procedures.
- To always be courteous, pleasant, and well-groomed as per grooming standard.
- To attend staff meetings.
- To provide the highest level of customer service to both internal/external customers in a professional and hospital manner.
- To carry out all other duties as delegated by the Manager/Supervisor/Order Taker.
- To collect and to check requisition from store.
- To be responsible for organising, maintaining, and cleaning of all the venues falling under Mini Bar responsibilities and to deliver all necessary service.
- To help all colleagues during peak times.
The desired qualification for this role is at least a School Certificate and a National Certificate Level 3 in Restaurant and Bar Service. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in the same role in an international ultra-luxury resort and must be fluent in written and spoken English and French.
Position open for locals only
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
Date posted: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 22:03:02 GMT