Job title: MU – SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / COMPTABLE SENIOR
Company: TMF Group
Job description: We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
The A&T Senior Accountant will join the firm’s accounting division, to support our international clients in their establishment and development in France.
Under the supervision of the Supervisor and on a higher level of the Managers, you will be responsible for the compliance, the quality, and the timeliness of deliveries and responsible for the Client relationship for your dedicated client portfolio. To do so, you will organize the work between more junior employees and supervise them in the scope of services provided to your clients: bookkeeping, tax compliance (VAT & other French taxes), reporting and financial statements.
You’ll also assist more senior employees on the follow up and review of more junior tasks.
Organisation and review of the bookkeeping and reconciliation, including:
- Account payable & account receivable (invoices & credit notes)
- Employees expenses
- Payroll statements
- Organisation and review of the preparation of the tax declaration (including VAT & CIT)
- Organisation and review of the preparation of the client’s reports
- Preparation of the different internal review notes and audit files
- Responsible for the closing, including cut of and financial statements
- Responsible for the Client Relationship, including:
- Set up a trustful and collaborative relationship with the Client
- Answer to complex questions
- Management of escalations
- Coordination of services with other TMF Team for multi-services clients (VAT, GEM, Payroll)
- Follow up of Client’s profitability
- Participation to internal project (automation, continuous improvement, trainings …)
- Support more junior employees in their training and daily work
- Reporting proactively and on time to Supervisor and Managers to ensure fluidity and compliance in the workflow
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervision
- Degree in Accounting
3 years of previous experience * Strong knowledge of English and French (B2 – C1)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of French GAAPs
- Energetic, well organized, and meticulous
- Communicate information in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written work) to both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to meet expectations, deadlines, and commitments
- High Integrity; trustworthy, dependable, and able to deal confidentially
- Strives for high standards of delivery.
- Strong understanding of processes needed to undertake role successfully
- Capacity to adapt to diverse situations, stakeholders, and technologies in a scalable environment
- Able to make decisions within defined limits of authority
What’s in it for you?
An exciting opportunity in an international company
Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
A career within an ever evolving market
Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video:
Advertised: 12 Sep 2023 Mauritius Standard Time
Applications close: 12 Oct 2023 Mauritius Standard Time
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Date posted: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 01:16:07 GMT