Job title: Operations Manager
Company: Rank Group
Job description: Company Description
The Rank Group are known through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
- As the Operations Manager you will report directly into the Head of Customer Service Centre and lead our 24/7 Chat Host team to deliver all aspects of Chat Host delivery and leadership within a high pace, dynamic team.
- You will have responsibility for delivering operational performance targets and customer satisfaction metrics and using performance data to drive performance improvement.
- Key focus of role is to line manage and build strength & capability in our team managers, aiming for resource & effort alignment towards strategic service plans.
- This will necessitate working collaboratively with the Head of Customer Service Centre and your peer group to deliver agreed customer and efficiency improvement activities with agreed timeframes.
- In your role as Operations Manager, you will manage your teams in ebene, Mauritius and working with peers and stakeholders on cross functional projects to drive the business forward.
- Experience as an operational manager within a customer service environment, leading and developing contact centre teams
- Experience working within a digital or cross-channel environment highly desirable
- Management qualification desirable
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft office
- Experience of managing significant partnerships and other third parties
- Experience in contributing towards the delivery of large operational budgets
- Knowledge of compliance standards.
What’s in it for you we hear you ask?
Join us to unlock benefits and opportunities that will boost your career journey in a vibrant, inclusive and fulfilling work environment – so you can #BeYourself
Wellbeing@Rank is important… From hybrid working and colleague support networks to menopause support and weekly PepTalks, we’re here for you.
We’ll also invest in your growth by providing development opportunities, leadership training and cutting-edge industry certifications so you have the tools and resources to help you work, win and grow with us.
Immerse yourself in new cultures and gain international exposure through our global business. Collaborate with colleagues from around the globe.
From pensions to bonus schemes, and private medical insurance to life insurance – we’ve got you covered.
*Our benefits vary by brand and/or location. Please have a chat with your local Talent Acquisition specialist to find out what’s in place in your location.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers.
We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 07:52:02 GMT