Job title: Order Management Planner
Company: Aspen Pharmacare
Job description: Description
Aspen Global Incorporated (AGI) is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited and was established in 2008. It is a global specialty and branded multinational pharmaceutical company with a presence in both emerging and developed markets.
AGI has been the launchpad of the Group’s Global expansion. We are very proud that from Mauritius we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable products. Our key business segments are Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Commercial. Our global Brands comprises sterile Focus Brands that include Anaesthetics, Oncology and Thrombosis products. Many of the Aspen supplied medicines are lifesaving or medically critical.
- Over 200 people employed of which 75% are Mauritian.
- One of Mauritius’ largest companies with a turnover in excess of 40 billion Mauritian Rupees.
- Diverse workforce with over 20 different nationalities.
- We are liaising with over 60 different subsidiaries worldwide every day.
- Supplied more than 700 million packs of medicine worldwide since inception.
We are now recruiting for an Order Management Planner, who will report into the Associate Manager, Supply Chain.
Overview of Role
This role will be responsible for Order Management (Sites & Customers views).
- Manage all orders once they have been placed on the system until ready to be delivered by sites.
- Dealing with Issue Management effectively to minimize supply disruptions. This includes Order changes, be it Supplier or Customer driven, within the firm period and/or conducting rationing exercises.
- Supply Risks and mitigations to be communicated to Management within 1 WD.
- Conduct regular meetings with the sites and customers to review Order Book, Key Performance Indicators, Supply risks and potential improvement areas.
- Report on Stock Out driven by Operations for Firmed Orders and contribute to ‘days saved’ initiative as much as possible.
- Gatekeeper of supplier contractual terms.
- Be the back-up when peers are out of office.
- Review Supply Chain processes to ensure they are aligned to changes in the business environment.
- Explore and propose improvement options in terms of ways of working, tools, and processes.
What you will need to be considered
- Degree in Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience preferably in an international environment with supply chain exposure
- Previous customer service/order management experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Ability to work in a fast paced international environment and meet deadline
- ERP exposure would be an advantage
What’s in it for You?
We have established a reputable business in just over a decade and as we continue to grow we remain committed to your personal & professional development. You will be entering a challenging & rewarding environment and a culture where courage, learning, intrapreneurship, fun and wellbeing are central. AGI is proud to offer a competitive total rewards system that continue to make us a desirable workplace.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies
Aspen will not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact the Aspen Global Inc. HR department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. Obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Aspen Global Inc. In the absence of written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Aspen Global Inc. Aspen Global Inc. therefore shall not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Date posted: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 03:27:26 GMT