Job title: Product Analytics Senior Associate
Job description: Company Description
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
Our purpose is to guide all companies toward a sustainable world.
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on . If you have questions about the company or open roles you can .
As a member of the Product Analytics Team, you will be responsible to help the team by gathering data and draw actionable insights, so as the team can measure the performance of the product, and for making evidence-based decisions on the different product and operational activities upfront.
- Create/maintain interactive Tableau dashboards and/or build Ad-Hoc reports
- Deep dive into customer interaction data to discover product insights
- Collaborate with Product Management and Business Intelligence departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Communicate results, insights and own ideas to key decision makers
- Optimize joint development efforts in cross-functional teams through appropriate database design and usage
- Degree in Computer/Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field;
- 3+ years of professional experience in data analysis
- Proficient with Tableau & SQL
- Ability to recognize patterns and draw actionable insights in data analysis
- Have a good knowledge in data structures & common methods in data transformation
- Have an understanding of web and app analytics
- Ability to work autonomously with a strong desire to produce quality work for personal growth
- Additional information
- Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Starting date: ASAP
Position: Permanent contract
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Mauritius is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to make an impact. We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
What we offer: * Support with all the necessary office and IT equipment
- Wellness allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Travel Grant allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Remote work from abroad policy
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid/ full remote work
- Pension contributions and optional private health coverage
- Internet and electricity bill allowance
- CSR activities
- Community service day when volunteering
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you. You can be part of an awesome team and make sustainability real!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 02:19:42 GMT