Job title: Product Owner – Platform & Integration Orchestration
Company: SD Worx
Job description: SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer
We are looking for a product owner for the Platform & Integration Orchestration team. You will work in a software development team located in Mauritius and Belgium with specialists in application integrations. Your product manages api and messaged based integrations, connecting providers and consumers for HR related software solutions in Europe, aiming for scalability and easiness to connect with, offering a unique set of integrated tools from SD Worx and its partners.
You are responsible for releasing a product that meets the customer’s need, defining and prioritizing requirements in the squad backlog and also accept requirements as completed, in balance with proper and sustainable lifecycle management (e.g. technical sustainability, performance, reliability).
– Managing the product
- Develop the product vision with the product manager
- Validation of this product vision with customers and stakeholders
- Monitor the business results of the product, as well as the technical health / stability
- Define product requirements with clear acceptance criteria; make sure they are complete, integral and consistent; the sole source of requirements for the Squad
- Manage the release scope taking into account existing resource constraints and business priorities
- Manage internal and external dependencies
- Continually solicit feedback from operational stakeholders, product manage and product owners of other development team integrating with your integration layer
– Planning and prioritizing the work
- Continuously keep the backlog up to date with regards to content and priority
- Balance between creating new functionalities and reducing technical debt
- Ability to determine an incremental development approach to deliver the product
- Participate in the Scrum events and make sure the Squad correctly understands the requirements & the customer needs
- Align with other product owners and teams to synchronize in the execution of complex changes
- Manage multiple stakeholders, conflicting requirements, persuading and championing change
- Able to acquire quickly a good insight into the SD Worx business
- Can translate business needs into clear requirements and objectives
- Experience in data or application integration environments
- Good affinity with IT architecture & integration technology, allowing to collaborate with an architect and your development team using Azure integration services like logic apps and data factory.
- Strong in process thinking, attitude of continuous optimization
- Can prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Be bitten by user-friendliness and the journey of the user
- Strong focus on scale and standardization
- Strong stakeholder management
- Result driven
- Open and effective communicator English
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius – Antwerp
Date posted: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 05:52:01 GMT