Job title: Property & Logistics Lead
Company: BCP Bank (Mauritius)
Job description: Job Description
Ensure that the building, equipment and vehicles are well maintained, physically secured and compliant with all relevant regulations.
- Inspect building facilities to identify building maintenance needs, followed by an inspection report.
- Follow-up on the planning and execution of maintenance, security and cleaning contracts with the respective service providers and preventive maintenance reporting.
- Carry out first level diagnosis of technical problems (air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, UPS and other assets including fixtures and fittings).
- Liaise with contractors for any need for intervention and supervise their works on sites to ensure that the H&S procedures and quality of work is respected.
- Action on recommendations by service providers in their intervention reports, follow-up of invoicing and ensure proper filing invoicing pack.
- Recommend, prioritize and arrange for corrective maintenance as required.
- Manage the logistics related activities of the department, including:
o maintenance of the fleet of vehicles, fuel expenses, and follow-up in case of accident,
o taxi services and transportation of staff and delegates, as and when required,
o internal and external courier services,
o opening and closing of the Head Office.
- Organise and plan the tasks of the team to ensure an efficient service delivery.
- Supervise fixed asset inventory and the subsequent reporting.
- Supervise projects from survey and tendering till execution and project closure.
- Ensure time, cost and quality control of projects and services.
- Monitor the property and logistics budget lines.
- Monthly reporting of the property and logistics related activities.
- Assist in any other activities of the department as assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required
- Degree in Electromechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering or any other equivalent qualifications
- At least 5 years of working experience in facilities maintenance
- Holder of a valid driving license (private car).
- Ability to read and interpret engineering symbols and plans.
- Demonstrate high level of personal organization.
- Be a self-starter with strong ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills, capable to coordinate action within the team and with other staff members.
- Good communication skills both in English and French.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and to manage multiple deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
About BCP Bank (Mauritius)
Date posted: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 03:55:13 GMT