Job title: Quality Graduate – Mauritius
Company: Aspen Pharmacare
Job description: Aspen Global Incorporated (AGI) is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited and was established in 2008. It is a global specialty and branded multinational pharmaceutical company with a presence in both emerging and developed markets.
AGI has been the launchpad of the Group’s Global expansion. We are very proud that from Mauritius we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable products. Our key business segments are Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Commercial. Our global Brands comprises sterile Focus Brands that include Anaesthetics, Oncology and Thrombosis products. Many of the Aspen supplied medicines are lifesaving or medically critical.
- Over 200 people employed of which 75% are Mauritian.
- One of Mauritius’ largest companies with a turnover in excess of 40 billion Mauritian Rupees.
- Diverse workforce with over 20 different nationalities.
- We are liaising with over 60 different subsidiaries worldwide every day.
- Supplied more than 700 million packs of medicine worldwide since inception.
We are now looking for a Quality Graduate to join our Quality team for a duration of a year!
Throughout, you will be exposed to our business and obtain hands-on experience within a global corporation!
You will be tasked with various assignments, each as challenging as the other, in the goal to enhance your development.
Overview of Role
This resource person will report to the Quality Associate Manager and will be mainly responsible for ensuring the compliance of products supplied to the markets with the registered details, preparing documents to sites and supporting Quality Associates / Quality Managers in the administrative tasks to manage manufacturing site(s) with respect to quality related activities (e.g. handle deviations, customer complaints, change controls and keep documentation from sites) ensuring that site operates following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements.
- Ensure compliance of products supplied to the markets with the registered details
- Liaise with the Regulatory Team/Affiliates to confirm the registered details of the product in the market (e.g. shelf-life, storage condition, specification, etc.) and prepare product compliance documents with this information in a timely manner
- Monitor the regulatory approvals and communicate to manufacturing site.
- Monitor the required qualification status of the suppliers by maintaining up to date relevant documentation including technical agreements, product quality reviews, stability reports, quality statements and trackers
- Support Quality Associates / Quality Managers to manage manufacturing site(s) on quality related activities
- Support on customer complaints with the manufacturing sites/ affiliates/ distributors.
- Handle change controls/requests from manufacturing sites, logging on the system and monitoring the completion of the tasks.
- Handle the deviations raised by manufacturing sites, logging on the system.
- Review documents from manufacturing site and maintain the relevant tracker (e.g. Product quality reviews, stability data, etc.).
- Assist during the internal /external audits /Inspections
- Enhance AGI’s Quality Management system identifying and implement process improvement.
What you will need to be successful in the Role
- Bachelors or Post Graduate degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent degree (Science degree).
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
What’s in it for You?
We have established a reputable business in just over a decade and as we continue to grow we remain committed to your personal & professional development. You will be entering a challenging & rewarding environment and a culture where courage, learning, intrapreneurship, fun and wellbeing are central. AGI is proud to offer a competitive total rewards system that continue to make us a desirable workplace.
Date posted: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 03:52:50 GMT